脱胎换骨 走向幸福
Rebirth to happiness
Rebirth to happiness
走向成功,是每一个人的愿望。
To be successful is what everyone wants to accomplish in their lives.
我们活在这个世界上,就是要谋取幸福。
For most of us, the solely goal of living and breathing is to achieve the happiness.
可是家庭幸福、身体健康、财运亨通的秘密是什么?
But what is the secret of family happiness, physical health, and financial prosperity?
首先我们要竖立一个观念,世间上的万事万物,都是我们的心变现出来的结果。
First of all, we must establish a concept:everything in the world is the result of the emergence of our hearts and thoughts.
要明白命运,掌握命运,首先这明白自己的心,就不会让自己的幸福依附于外界,无法掌握。
To understand fate and to be a master of our own destiny, we have to understand our own heart and thoughts first, to avoid losing control by your own.
To understand fate and to be a master of our own destiny, we have to understand our own heart and thoughts first, to avoid losing control by your own.
如果生活在患得患失当中,就会过得非常辛苦。
If you are living in a fear of loss , you will feel very hard in life.
因为这个世界,所有存在都是生灭的。
Because everything in this world is impermanent.
这个世界上万事万物,都有存在的法则。
Everything in this world has its own rules of being.
所以改变别人,不如改变自己。让自己包容这个世界。
So changing yourself is better to change others. Let yourself embrace this world.
我研究了命运、运气这么多年,我发现,其实运气被一种叫业力的东西牵引着,而这个业力是可以改变的。
I have studied destiny and luck for so many years. I have discovered that in fact, luck is led by something called karma, and this karma can be changed.
I have studied destiny and luck for so many years. I have discovered that in fact, luck is led by something called karma, and this karma can be changed.
30年前,我听收音机,主播提出了一个问题,什么是命运。
Thirty years ago, when I listened to the radio, the anchor asked a question, what is fate.
这个问题萦绕在我的心中,我整整研究了30年。
This question lingers in my heart. I have studied it for 30 years.
后来我发现,答案很简单,但是很难做到。
Later, I found out that the answer is simple, but it is hard to do.
心情决定运气,性格决定命运。改变就能够获得幸福!
The mood determines luck, personality determines fate. Change can make us happy!
如果不改变,我们永远都是这样。
If we do not change, we will always be like this.
说得更加简单一点,我们的思想就是运气。
To put it more simply, our thinking is luck.
思想是污垢的,生命就是污垢的;思想是干净的,生命就是干净的。
When thought is as dirt, life will be like that dirt as well; When thought is as clean, life then, will be like that clean as well.
When thought is as dirt, life will be like that dirt as well; When thought is as clean, life then, will be like that clean as well.
我们的格局,一定要每天提高。
Our limits must be challenged everyday.
否则生活质量怎么提高?
Otherwise how to improve the quality of life?
佛经有云,唯心所现,唯识所变。
It is said in the Buddhist sutra: emerge from your heart and change from your thinking.
我们一天不回观自己的心,我们的思想,就很难改变。
It is difficult for us to change our minds one day without looking back towards within.
思想不改变,无论做什么都很难。
It is difficult to succeed in anything without thoughts changing.
所以改变心念,一定要观照。
Therefore, you must always observe your mind and to change it constantly.
不断观照自己当下的这一刻这一念头,你就能够获得自在。
By constantly looking at thought at this moment, you will be able to get comfort.
为什么我们有时不自在?
Why do we feel uncomfortable sometimes ?
因为我们被情感所束缚住,被金钱所束缚住,被家庭所束缚住,被自己的负面思想束缚住了!
Because we are bound by emotions, trapped by money, confined by the family, and suppressed by our negative thoughts!
想想你的心是多么的累!人是多么的疲倦!
How tired your heart must be! How tired your body is!
这样所换来的物质又岂能安抚创伤的心灵?
So what can the material in exchange be able to appease the wounded soul?
如果做到自净其意,保持180天,将会发生不可思议的情况。
If try self purification and keep it for 180 days, there will be incredible results.
但很多人知道,却做不到。
Many people know this way yet they cannot achieve it .
因此不能脱胎换骨,身相庄严,得不到美好的人生。
Therefore, it is impossible to reborn and become solemn , impossible to get an elegant life.
因为没有福报,一直受着怨恨、悔恨、爱恨,种种负面能量占据了大脑里面的位置;
Because he has no blessing, there has always been bitterness, regret and hatred, such negative energy occupy the position in thought;
扭曲了我们的细胞,扭曲了我们的心灵,扭曲了我们的人生。
Distorts our cells, distorts our hearts, and distorts our lives.
所以佛教让我们自净其意,就是这个道理。
Therefore, Buddhism encourage us to self-purify, which is this truth.
如果我们不改变,扭曲的心灵,会感召疾病、灾难、贫困。
If we do not change, the distorted mind will result in diseases, disasters, and poverty.
If we do not change, the distorted mind will result in diseases, disasters, and poverty.
首先你要承认,万事万物,吉凶祸福,不离当下一念,都是我们的心感召回来的。
First of all, you have to admit that everything in this world, no matter good or evil, comes from our own thought and was appealed to by our hearts.
第一,遇到不好的事,应该要忏悔。
First, we must repent when we encounter bad things.
慢慢地,我们的心就会清净,就会感恩,就会安详,与世无争。
Slowly, our hearts will be pure, grateful, you will be serene and have no dispute with the world.
如果能够每天忏悔,你的相貌就会变得年轻,身上的光就会变得越来越大,亲善力越来越好,做什么生意都会发财。
If you can repent every day, the charm on your body will distribute greater and you will be communicate with others more easily, thus the business you are dealing with will be nothing but successful.
可是要记住,有钱了,我们生活不能腐败,思想不能放松,做人不能任性。
However, we must remember that when we have money, our lives cannot be corrupted, our thoughts cannot be relaxed, and we cannot be self-willed.
However, we must remember that when we have money, our lives cannot be corrupted, our thoughts cannot be relaxed, and we cannot be self-willed.
第二,要燃烧自己,照亮他人。
Second, we must sacrifice ourselves and light up others.
要明白自己的身体是不坚固的,每天都在流失。
To understand that your body is not strong, it is losing every day.
为什么要将自己的生命浪费在疑难,抱怨,痛苦之中?
Why waste my life in difficulties, complaints, and pain?
Why waste my life in difficulties, complaints, and pain?
另外,如果想要运气好,就要戒除影响你运气的陋习---
In addition, if you want to be lucky, you must get rid of bad habits that affect your luck -
不要接触负面的新闻,负面的言论。
do not touch negative news, negative remarks.
眼要干净,耳要干净,意要干净,人生就庄严。
Eyes should be clean, ears should be clean, and intentions should be clean.Thus your life will be solemn.
这种所谓的人生庄严,并不是貌美,因为貌美是具有差别性和地域性的。
Solemn life is not only beautiful,because beauty is very objective, and can be varied from different aspect.
我们亚洲人觉得苗条很漂亮,但是某些国家觉得肥才漂亮。
We in Asia think that the slimness is very beautiful, but some countries think that the fat is beautiful.
相貌好丑在于心灵,当你有魅力的时候,你就美丽。
Looking good or ugly depends on the heart, when you have charm, you are beautiful.
因为你有亲善力。亲善力就来自于心里的正能量。
Because you have goodwill. Goodwill comes from the positive energy in the heart.
所以,不要被生活中任何负面的信息污染你。
So don't pollute you with any negative information in your life.
嘴巴多一点说赞叹别人的话。
Give others more praise words.
Give others more praise words.
如果你想脱胎换骨,走向幸福,那么从今天开始,无论谁做错什么事,你都赞叹。
If you want to reborn and move towards happiness, then from today on, no matter who does anything wrong, you still offer your appraisal.
因为他虽然做错了,你的赞叹激起了他的惭愧之心。
Because even he did it wrong, your admiration will rise his shame.
这样的效果比责骂还要快。
This effect is faster than scolding.
如果我们看见家人朋友做错了,能够忏悔,就更加好了。
If we see that our family and friends have done something wrong, we can repent and it will be even better.
一旦忏悔,希望以后不要有这种景象出现,逆境出现的次数就会越来越少。
Once you repent and hope that you will not see this kind of scene later, the number of adversities will appear less and less.
你的境界会越来越高。
Your realm will grow higher and higher.
还有,你要这样想,对方为什么会做错呢?
Also, you shall think like this, why does he did wrong?
因为他不理解道理,他没有机会像你这样听到我讲课。
Because he did not understand the truth, he did not have the opportunity to hear my lecture like you did.
我们自己可以听到讲课已经很幸福了。
We are already very happy to hear the truth.
对方不能听到,他在做恶,已经很可怜了。
It's a great pity that he can't hear and was doing evil.
为什么还要居高临下地去鄙视他,打击他,小看他,蔑视他?
Why do you have to condescend to despise him, hit him, look down on him?
Why do you have to condescend to despise him, hit him, look down on him?
除了忏悔之外,我们还要感恩。
In addition to repentance, we must also be grateful.
无论你的衣服漂不漂亮,你要想到,非洲有很多人没有衣服穿。
Whether your clothes are beautiful or not, you have to think that many people in Africa don’t have clothes to wear.
当你走路的时候,要想到很多人连脚都没有。
When you walk, think that many people don't even have their feet.
坐一张凳子都要感恩,见到家人都要感恩,见到仇人都要感恩。
You should be grateful when you sit on a stool, be grateful when you see your family, and even an enemy.
因为你面前的人或者物品,随时都可能离开你,且行且珍惜。
Because people or things in front of you, may leave you at any time, and you have to cherish it.
虽然家人可能不和,儿女不听话,可这都是你的心变现出来的。
Although your family may not be harmonious and your children are not obedient, but it comes out from your heart .
如果你的心是幸福的,是圆满的,对方的缺点,对方都会因你而转变。
If your heart is happy, complete, shortcomings of others will change because of you.
忍让、宽恕是改变人生的关键。
Tolerance and forgiveness are the keys to changing life.
Tolerance and forgiveness are the keys to changing life.
见到恶人,不要憎恨他,因为恨他的时候,你的心也变得丑陋。
Do not hate the wicked, , because when you hate him, your heart becomes ugly.
我们如果用这个丑陋的心灵,怎么能够迎接美好的人生呢?
How can we welcome a good life with ugly soul?
所以我们要恭敬,对于狗都要恭敬, Therefore, we must respect everything, even dogs,对于物品都要恭敬,我们的生活就开始越来越好了。
and all the articles, our lives are getting better and better.
恭敬会让爱弥漫于这个世界,不断吸引更多的美好事物。
Respect will allow love to permeate the world and continue to attract more beautiful things.
你爱一个家,会拥有一个家。
You love the family, and you have the family.
你爱一个人,你会拥有一个人。
You love someone, you can have him/her.
你恨一个人,你就失去一个人。
If you hate someone, you lost him/her.
如果你恨我,就远离了我给你的方法,也许就远离了成功的机会。
If you hate me, you are far from the way I gave you, and maybe you are far from the chance of success.
所以我们每天都要学习佛法,洗刷心垢。
Therefore, we must study Dharma everyday to purify our heart.
我每一天晚上,都会禅修。
I practice meditation every night.
通过禅修,不断去忏悔、感恩,清除这一天的负面能量。
Through meditation, I continue to repent and gratitude and clear up the negative energy of this day.
同时不断思考,到底社会上的人需要什么,我们怎么样才能够最大地帮助到别人,我应该怎么说,人家才容易接受。
At the same time, constantly think about what people in society need and how we can help others? How should I say for easier access to them ?
At the same time, constantly think about what people in society need and how we can help others? How should I say for easier access to them ?
所以六祖大师告诫我们,若真修道人,不见世间过。
Therefore, the Sixth Patriarch of Zen Buddhism told us that" a real Zen learner shall not find fault with the world.
能够保持这种心,你的生意会越来越好,身体也会越来越健康,物质也会越来越丰富,好事都会在你身上出现。
" Being able to maintain this kind of heart, your business is getting better and better, your body is getting healthier, your substance is getting richer, and good things will happen to you.
有福报的人,听到我这堂课,会感恩流涕。
Those who with blessing will be grateful for this lecture.
没有福报的人会觉得我是妖言惑众。
Those without blessing will think that I am a gossip.
借今天短短的分享,和您一起期许更加美好的未来,祝大家顺顺利利,家庭幸福,开创光辉人生。
Wish you a better future,a happy family,glorious life and all the best with short share today.
Wish you a better future,a happy family,glorious life and all the best with short share today.